norxenet Now Available
Norxe release their own bespoke control and calibration software for the P1 projector family.
George Forbes, President and CEO of Immersive Display Solutions Inc., comments:
- Up to 99 projectors can be calibrated, controlled or diagnosed simultaneously.
- Both primary colors (red, green, blue) and secondary colors (cyan, magenta yellow) as well as white can be measured and manipulated.
- A common color gamut can be calculated and deployed to ensure even colorimetry across all units
- Common brightness can be established across all units.
- Units can be controlled using various interfaces, such as command line, script, remote control and menu.
- Diagnostics information can be retrieved to monitor revision information, fan speeds and internal temperatures, as well as run-time information.
- All measured and calculated values can be stored and retrieved in ordinary Windows text files.
- Command scripts can be created, stored and retrieved.
- Diagnostics information can be saved to file.
Want a copy?
To obtain a copy of norxenet please login to the “Partners” area of our website and download from the norxenet section. If you do not yet have access to our partner section please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your regional Norxe manager.