Dedicated access to essential projector status information (picture, source, install, night vision, 3D settings, etc.).
Projectors can be controlled using various interfaces such as command line, script, remote control and menu.
- Connect up to 99 projectors simultaneously.
Set a color standard or common color gamut for both single and multi-channel installations.
- Adjust primary (red, green, blue), secondary (cyan, magenta, yellow) colors and White Point X, Y co-ordinates.
Set a common brightness for multi-channel installations.
- Adjust primary (red, green, blue), secondary (cyan, magenta, yellow) colors and White Point Gain.
All measured and calculated data can be stored and retrieved via ordinary Windows text files.
Diagnostic information such as operating firmware revision, fan speed and internal temperature as well as run-time information can easily be monitored and retrieved.
- Diagnostic information can be extracted to file and distributed to aid fault diagnosis and repair.
- Operating firmware can be upgraded without direct access to the projector connections panel.
Command scripts can be created, stored and retrieved.
Dummy projectors and measurement instruments can be added for the purpose of training of training and proving remote support.